Due to high demand for these classes, some sold out immediately, before I could even post them here. I will try to offer more in coming months (stay tuned), although shellfish classes are largely dependent on tide schedules.
March 19, Tiger Mountain State Forest, Issaquah, WA, 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.SOLD OUT March 31, Seward Park, Seattle, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.SOLD OUT
- April 5, Tiger Mountain State Forest, Issaquah, WA, 12:30 - 4 p.m.
- April 21, Seward Park, Issaquah, WA, 6 p.m. *NEW!*
April 24, Shellfish Foraging & Cooking, Hood Canal, WA, 11:45 a.m - 5 p.m.* SOLD OUT
- May 6, Shellfish Foraging & Cooking, Hood Canal, WA, 10:30 a.m - 3:15 p.m.*
May 8, Geoduck Foraging & Cooking, Hood Canal, WA, 10:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.* SOLD OUT
* For Bainbridge Island Parks & Rec classes, please call 206-842-2306 x1 to enroll or be put on a waiting list for future classes.
- March 1, Southwest Washington Mycological Society, Chehalis, 6 p.m. Topic: "The Mushroom Hunters."
- March 8, Vancouver Mycological Society, Vancouver, B.C., 7:30 p.m. Topic: "The Mushroom Hunters."
- March 11, Shoalwater Bay Tribal Community Library, Tokeland, WA, 4:30 p.m. Topic: "Foraging and Cooking Spring Greens."
- March 15, Yakima Valley Mushroom Society, Yakima, WA, 6 p.m. Topic: "Fungi from Patch to Plate."
- March 22, Seattle Culinary Academy, Seattle, 10 a.m. Topic: "A Year of Wild Foods."